Pursuant to art. 52 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, as amended by Legislative Decree 21/2014, the customer may withdraw from the conditions and therefore from the purchase contract for any reason, without the need to give reasons and without any penalty, within 14 (fourteen) working days from the date of receipt of the products (30 days for the USA).
To exercise the right of withdrawal referred to in the previous article 5.1, the customer must send Pellettieri di Parma a communication to that effect, within the terms indicated, to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org .
In the event of withdrawal, the customer must return the products to Pellettieri di Parma at his own expense within 14 (fourteen) days of the withdrawal (30 days for the USA).
For parcels from European Union countries, the shipping address is as follows: Pellettieri di Parma S.r.l. Via Nazionale,122 – 24068 Seriate (BG)
For parcels from non-European countries, therefore subject to customs, the shipping address is as follows: Pellettieri di Parma S.r.l. Via Nazionale,122 – 24068 Seriate (BG)
The goods must be returned intact, complete with all its parts and in the original packaging (envelopes and packages), kept and possibly used for the time strictly necessary to establish and verify their nature, characteristics, and size, according to normal diligence, without are signs of wear or dirt, in compliance with the following conditions:
- the right of withdrawal may apply to the product purchased in its entirety; in fact, it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the purchased product (eg: accessories, complements, etc …);
- for the withdrawal to be possible, the product must be intact and returned in its original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment: labels, tags, seals, etc …);
- the shipping costs (and any customs fees, if any) for the return of the goods will be the sole responsibility of the Customer;
- the shipment, up to the certificate of receipt in the warehouse indicated by Pelletttieri di Parma, is under the complete responsibility of the customer;
- Pellettieri di Parma will not be liable in any way for damage, theft, or loss occurring during or in any case depending on the return shipment.
Pellettieri di Parma will reimburse the customer the full amount already paid, within 14 (fourteen) days of withdrawal, by means of a reversal of the amount charged, using the same payment method used by the customer for the initial transaction, unless otherwise agreed. . In any case, the customer will not incur any costs as a consequence of this reimbursement. Pellettieri di Parma may suspend the refund until the returned product is received or until the Customer proves that he has correctly returned the product, whichever is earlier.
In any case, the customer will lose the right of withdrawal in cases where Pellettieri di Parma ascertains that:
- the returned product and/or its accessories, and/or its packaging are not intact;
- the product is missing its external packaging and/or its original internal packaging;
- the product is missing its integral elements and/or accessories (eg closures, laces, buckles, etc.).
In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, Pellettieri di Parma will return the purchased product to the sender, charging the shipping costs to the sender and, if already reimbursed, the price of the product.
PLEASE NOTE: It is not possible to request an exchange or a refund of a customized product unless the goods are defective or do not conform to the order placed (Article 5 paragraph 3 letter c of Legislative Decree no. 185 of 22/05/1999).